Name: Phan Tai Huan
Year of birth: 1978
Place of birth: Khanh Hoa, Vietnam
Nong Lam University
Faculty of Food Science & Technology
Tel 084(8)8960871 Fax: 84-8-8960713
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 2005 - 2008: Dr.-Ing in Food Science and Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany.
- 2002 - 2003: Asian-European Master's Degree of Science in Food Science and Technology Specialized in Agri-Food Industries Studies, ENSIA-SIARC, Montpellier, France.
- 1996 - 2001: Engineer in Chemical Engineering & Food Technology, HoChiMinh City University of Technology, Vietnam.
Additional relevant training:
- Socrates/Eramus Intensive Course “Basics, Developments, Research and Industrial Application in High Pressure Chemical Engineering Processes”, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal, 2006.
- 4th workshop of the Project Manpower Training and Technology Transfer on the Drying of Agricultural Products for Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam - (organized by National University of Singapore)- Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2004.
- Short course in Research Methodology in Post-harvest Biology and Technology (organized by The University of Sydney), Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam, 2001.
- Food Bio-processing
- Supercritical technology
- Lipid extraction and fractionation
- Tuyen C. Kha, Huan Phan-Tai, Minh H. Nguyen, Effects of pre-treatments on the yield and carotenoid content of Gac oil using supercritical carbon dioxide extraction. Journal of Food Engineering 120 (2014) 44–49.
- Phan Tai, H. and Van V. H., Optimization of supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of Gac oil using response surface methodology. International workshop on Agricultural engineering and post-harvest technology for Asia sustainability. Ha Noi, Vietnam, 5-6 December 2013, p 513 – 521. (ISBN 9786046701606).
- Phan Tai, H., Modeling of supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of Gac oil from dried Gac aril. International workshop on Agricultural engineering and post-harvest technology for Asia sustainability. Ha Noi, Vietnam, 5-6 December 2013, p 421 – 428. (ISBN 9786046701606).
- Phan Tại Huân,Tối ưu hóa thành phần hỗn hợp Carrageenan, Guar gum và Carboxymethyl cellulose để ổn định độ lắng nectar dứa. Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM 3 (2011) 67-71.
- Phan Tại Huân, Sàng lọc 7 loại phụ gia thương phẩm để ổn định độ lắng thịt quả. Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM 2 (2011) 49 -55.
- Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Mono- and di-acylglycerol synthesis in CO2-expanded acetone. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids 59 (2011) 87-91.
7. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Screening enzymatic synthesis of glucose palmitate in expanded organic solvent. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology 4 (2010) 95- 99. (Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM, Số tiếng Anh, Số 4/2010) ISSN: 1859-1523
8. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Sugar fatty acid ester synthesis in high pressure acetone-CO2 system. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids 48 (1) (2009) 36-40.
9. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Glucose palmitate synthesis in CO2 saturated acetone (Poster). Biocat2008, International congress on biocatalysis. Book of abtracts. Hamburg, Germany, August 31 - September 4, 2008.
10. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner , Sugar ester synthesis in high pressure acetone-CO2 system. 11th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids, New Perspectives in Supercritical Fluids: Nanoscience, Materials and Processing, Barcelona, Spain, May 4-7, 2008.
11. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, , Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Palm Fruit (Poster). 5th Euro Fed Lipid Congress and 24th Nordic Lipid Symposium Oils, Fats and Lipids: From Science to Applications - Innovations for a better world. Abstract Palm-003. Gothenburg, Sweden, 16-19 September 2007.
12. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Improved Extraction of Oil and Vitamins from Oil Palm Fruits with Supercritical CO2. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology 4 (2007) 36- 40. (Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM, Số tiếng Anh, Số 4/2007)
13. Phan Tai, H. and G. Brunner, Extraction of Palm Oil with Supercritical Fluid (Poster). DGF International Congress “Oleochemicals under Changing Global Conditions”. Abstract P03. Hamburg, Germany, 25-27 February 2007.
14. D. Pioch, S. Bowra, P. Lozano , H. Phan Tai, Enriching lipid fractions with supercritical carbon dioxide. Vietnam – Korean International Symposium 2005 Bio- Technology & System Engineering, Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 22nd February 2005, p 65-71.
15. Phan Tại Huân, Phân tích nhanh các loại lipid thông dụng. Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM 1 (2004) 66-68.
16. Phan Tại Huân, Sản xuất các loại lipid chức năng từ dầu thực vật. Tạp chí KHKT NLN ĐHNL, Nhà xuất bản Nông nghiệp TP.HCM 1 (2004) 111-116.
Phan Tai, H., Enzymatic esterification under high pressure, in High Pressure Processes in Chemical Engineering, M. Lackner, Editor. ProcessEng Engineering GmbH: Wien, 2010.